Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sean Penn :" I don't get along with people very well"


Sean Penn has said that his dedication to helping Haiti’s earthquake victims does not make him a good person.
'I'm not,' the Hollywood star told Zoe Heller writing for the New York Times magazine. 'I mean – I'm really not [a good person].'
The Milk star, whose aid group J/P Haitian Relief Organisation has been running since last March, insisted that his charitable work has not altered his long-running problems of dealing with the world.
'I have great moments where I feel very connected and loving toward humankind, but I never have a good moment toward human beings.
“That's the way it is – I love humankind, I don't like humans. I don't get along with people very well – I never did,' he said.
And the actor-director – who is currently rumoured to be dating actress Scarlett Johansson – also admitted that his commitment to the ongoing relief efforts in Haiti keeps him out of trouble.
'If I wasn't here, I know what I'd be doing – and it's probably got to do with designs on women,” he said. “Probably it would be reduced to that…”


No comments:

Post a Comment